Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Wendy Rosebud @WendyRosebud
11 March, 11:25
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
is Todd Burgun Joe M?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
12 March, 12:38
In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication
I have said since last year that i think Todd Burgun aka the coastguard guy is Joe M and that those accounts/people are Jfk Jr.
Joe m = todd Burgun = Jfk Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 06:56
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
You really think joe m is JFK jr? i have thought about that but who knows anymore. it makes sense. i heard that voice from the coastguard after the plane went down, and put it with joe m. I hope Jfk Jr is really alive and working with Trump! Thank you for responding! God Bless🙏

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
The voice is what makes me think Jfk Jr is alive and is Joe M/Todd Burgun. I Listened to videos of Jfk Jr talking in interviews from the 90's on YouTube and to me his voice sounds like Joe/Todd. Guess we'll hopefully find out at some point lol. God Bless! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸!
07:04 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
12 March, 08:44
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸