Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
13 March, 08:15
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I HOPE THE STARV THE VATICAN TO THE BRINK, NO MONEY, CANT TRAFFIC CHILDREN. THE VATICAN IS GOING TO BE BROUGHT TO HER KNEES IN ONE HOUR, FOR 2000 YEARS NO ORGANIZATION HAS KILLED MORE CHRISTIANS THAN THE VERY CHURCH THAT LIFTS UP THE NAME OF THE GOD THEY WISH TO KILL! BURN IT DOWN, BURN IT DOWN, SO THE PEOPLE CAN FLEE AND FIND THE TRUTH IN THE BIBLE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 March, 08:08
By depleted.. You mean capitulated to Trump? The Vatican didnt spend their wealth into ruin.. to the victor went the spoils!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 March, 05:05
IT'S GOING DOWN I AM YELLING TTTIIIIMMMMMMBBBBEEEERRRRR!!!!!!! WWG1WGA WW!!!!!

Aga MAGA @Agam04
12 March, 07:28
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I think its already went down😉

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
12 March, 05:04
Because we have the Gold

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
Nesara. Gold destroys the FED. Silver buries the central banks

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
It's what you get when you traffic children....