Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 March, 05:13
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
12 March, 06:42
Sadly the Brown shirts are out in full force. This is one example of a mask Nazi post I found on FB. The sheep are surely brainwashed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrHallows ••••••••• @MrHallows
12 March, 07:01
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
That was painful to read.. 😔

Some folks are just too far gone to awaken at this point, I feel. It just REALLY hurts to see fellow citizens sleeping with the enemy, doing their bidding for them and all the while breeding the destruction of us all. And as if that wasn't already enough to send them to the gallows, they have the audacity to "tell on us.." ..like a child.. ..and take PRIDE in doing so.. ..treating US like the traitors they themselves are! Unreal..

Gaslighting-a-plenty these days.

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
12 March, 05:16
He was on a closed beach. He violated the law. You don't get to spout out some nonsense and suddenly the law changes. This is pathetic, no wonder they are making fun of us on South Park - if this is the best meme we have, we suck.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 March, 05:19
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Sorry dimwit shill, he was paddle boarding ALONE, hundreds of feet from shore, while the rest of L.A. was cowering under threats by the sociopath Garcetti. It's about COMPLIANCE to unlawful, unconstitutional dikats from authoritarian nutjobs. Wake up.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
12 March, 04:40
The best thing to do if you encounter a SS NAZI... I mean the police is to STFU. I only say, "I don't answer questions" and "Am I being detained or am I free to go". Those two sentences should be the ONLY thing you say to a cop no matter how he threatens you because it's completly legal for a cop to lie to you. NEVER talk to cops.

Eric Travis @Travis159
12 March, 04:30
Well, in reality,, the only way to fix this is uncomfortable for most to speak about.. nobody wants to kill to defend their rights anymore.. but why take it to a corrupt court?

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 March, 04:16
If something like this happens to you, make sure that you tell the arresting officer that you want his/her name and badge number.

Then tell the officer that he is viloating your human rights and that what he/she is doing is illegal.

Also, tell the officer that you are going to make sure that he/she gets fired for violating the oath that he/she took, and on top of that, make sure to mention that you will be suing the officer for everything that he/she has.

#fakevirus #KNOWYOURRIGHTS #covidhoax #covid19hoax #Covid911

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
12 March, 04:09
Nope. Never. ABOUT VAX and TRACKING YOU.

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
12 March, 04:06
it's all about enslavement...

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
12 March, 04:01
it was never about a virus https://youtu.be/PlAB-kuv8...

Purple Cuda @PrplCudaGirl
12 March, 04:01
its never been about the virus