John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 March, 12:44
Something is going on that you need to know about.

I just noticed something that kind of skipped my attention earlier. Dan Scavino posted a video of a F-35 taking off earlier and I took it as Bitcoin going up than coming down fast. I just started watching something on Youtube and low and behold a snipit of that same video was in the intro. It was for Monkeywerx. He tracks flights and knows what he's talking about and wouldn't you know he is covering a ton of stuff on things you should know. The funny thing is he is doing it at a time he doesn't normally post.
Check it out here.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP March 12, 2021 - YouTube

You can find this and more on my website at monkeywerxus.com Also, check out my Werx Shop at monkeywerxus.com/shopNote: All music has been LEGALLY downloaded...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Ambrose @mambrose53
12 March, 12:47
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Any thoughts of the significance as it applies to the overall picture?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Moves are being made and I think these may be going public. There are other comms dropping hard. Check out my profile and see what else has hit.
03:19 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Michael Ambrose to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Michael Ambrose @mambrose53
12 March, 03:52
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
will do. appreciate it