Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
11 March, 12:08
And it begins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
11 March, 12:26
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
Gee thats funny. Here in Tn they are about to pass conceal and carry with no permit. 😂 More theater.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
12 March, 11:53
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
And that's fine but your conceal and carry won't matter when there are no guns and ammo to buy

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
already have guns and my neighborhhod friends are loaded with ammo i am surrounded by lots of former military people. I think I am good either way I will take liberty or death. I am not going to live in fear of what might happen or be controlled. I am wide awake to what has been done to us and sick to death of these hired help morons attemptiing to take pur rights. wringing our hands does zero good.
02:53 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Protestor, click on at the bottom under it