1776 ... @IGG1776
On the night of March 11, strange activity again occurred at the White House.
12:15 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
13 March, 09:51
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Just my thought, Is the WH being used for tribunals? holding them at night,, as many people are home and would not notice activity as easily as you would in daylight hours. As for the clothing, perhaps they are witness's being brought in, those that they rescued and issued clothing to while they are being kept safe. That could explain emergency lights, by police or the agency transporting witnesses. Perhaps ambulance and medics incase something were to happen to a witness during testimony, also don't forget someone has posted that those rescued from the dumbs have never been exposed to light, so the darkness is there to help them. There are so many possibilites it is mind bogging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
12 March, 07:38
From second 0:19 to 0:21 there are 3 or so very quick light flashes... What was that? It happened when the second person passes the Pillar suddenly you see short bursts of flashes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
12 March, 02:56
Why go in the front? To be seen. Why does video end? Front man appears to wear backpack and weapon. These are not children but clearly adults. Very warm night so first responders without jackets. Followed by emergency vehicles. Crazy!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 March, 02:10
I couldn't make out shorter people (children) . I did notice that almost half of those walking in were in dark pants and a light/white shirt .That is a classic Medical First Responder uniform. The second video shows vehicles with emergency lights.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
12 March, 02:06
y'all saw the flash at the door right?

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
12 March, 01:53
I decided to count the number of people coming in from the left into the WH. There was 17 that came in. There was one that left to the right. Go figure! 17 lol

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
12 March, 07:43
In response John DeplorableDeadVoter to his Publication
Probably a coincidence.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
12 March, 12:43
Those appeared to be children? Seems they were mostly wearing the same style of clothing too... how utterly bizarre... Was this meant for us to see? If it wasn't, I fully would expect the webcams to go offline or similar ... so weird.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 March, 12:42
@punisher2021 Look👀👀

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 March, 12:39
that building needs t be destroyed. it represents pure evil

Never Evil @NeverEvil
12 March, 07:08
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
My speculative theory is .... Rod of God. I posed a thinking exercise prior to March 4 ( Thats my error proposing a date). Simplified version of the thought: Since there is no longer any government officials at the house / congressional area / or the big justice building, what if, after all the DUMBS under DC were cleared, Rods of God were used o fully drain the swamp of their symbols.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 March, 12:37
something big is about to happen... these are just very strange and the second one with all the emergency lights...What is this fookery happening? Tick Tock...

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
12 March, 12:37
Are we moving back in ? 😎

1776 ... @IGG1776
12 March, 12:17
And this 4 minutes later.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
12 March, 03:03
What the heck kind of vehicle in the lead? Square-ish in the front. Bus? Ambulance? Hazmat?

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
12 March, 08:39
looks like people walking with candles and white robes. I am probably not seeing it clearly enough but surely strange!