Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
https://t.me/Freedom_Warri...

Everyone should know the international sign for Help me. Let’s make this famous.

Please share
10:04 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
08 May, 12:26
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 March, 09:43
Thank you!!!

I will pay more attention now!

This is very valuable information?

I guess there's no point wondering why we have not been informed of this from other sources before!

Hugs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Incog Nito @UniteforGod
16 March, 08:19
Thank you! I didn't know this until now and this is something everyone should know and pass along. Spreading this like wild fire!

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
16 March, 01:06
ThanQ for this! Very useful.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 March, 08:59
Thank You , The holy host that surrounds mother earth knows we are in big trouble, they are sending signals and they are protecting us and if you’re reading this please send your love and gratitude.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
15 March, 08:49
Please keep this going!!!

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
12 March, 02:10
Wouldn't let me put that on Twit said it may be 'harmful' WTH

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
15 March, 09:20
In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication
Because the devil has dominion over that soon-to-be BigTech jail-bird! Ego and arrogance are two very self-destructive factors that will be the downfall of many.

Recognizing their desperation is showing us we're at the final moments. Isn't it extraordinary to witness God's foot on the neck of the one who thought he was above the One who Created ALL that exists?

Maybe Lucifer has been on acid, meth or heroin?

Just rubbing my two brain cells together in my itty-biddy mind says that nothing that exists could ever supersede the Source of all that has ever been created including him and his minions!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
12 March, 01:50
Looks like this information enlightened a lot of people, including myself. Thank you for sharing this, I will now share this far and wide. By sharing this, and by us sharing this, you could have very well saved some lives.

Thank you

MAGA Maretini @Chardonnay66
12 March, 01:44
WOW! Did not know! Thank you!❤️

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
12 March, 01:28
Thank you - Had no idea!!!!!

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
12 March, 01:07
Thank you! This is new to me. Shared.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
12 March, 10:48
Thank you. I was unaware. We all want to help when God places in that place to be able to do something. 🌎❤

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
12 March, 10:29
Thanks shatterthesilencewarriors !
❤️🙏

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
12 March, 10:25
Spot on.. Thank you for sharing

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 March, 10:24
YES!!!