Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
Please help me clear something up.
White Hats are in control...
That is ‘actor Biden’
We have to S L O W L Y wake people
up so they don’t freak out...heart attacks etc.
Trump is using comms when talking
about vaccines... not pushing them
even though it sounds like he is...
‘Fake Biden’ pushed the hell out of
vaccines last night... white hat control.

If the white hats care so much about
not freaking out the normies then why
zero worry about the harm of the vaccines.

I am trying to trust the plan but this stinks
BIG TIME and is making me question
everything.

MY child was vaccine injured

It isn’t free choice when you don‘t know your government is poisoning you.
09:21 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl_3 in this post can reply
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
16 March, 10:21
In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication
patriot_girl @trumpfan9923 Please, if you can, read my points on this thread. I've been talking about it all day on Gab and here. Forgive me, I've been repeating myself. Let me know if you can't see it and I will rewrite it. There is a game that needs to be played or else the attacks towards us, his supporters, would increase hugely.
By the way, is Barron Trump vaccine injured as well? I thought he was. I know Trump would tweet, years ago before his nomination even, about the harm of vaccines.
Also, I 100% agree with your last sentence because I had trouble for a little while understanding free will in that regard. I understand it a bit more now. It's not always easy to deal with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 10:39
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
The vaccine isn’t safe. My family is taking it. My sister got really sick so it’s not a placebo. I believed he would shine a light on vaccines and am
still waiting. People will get vaccines after this interview and I’m not okay with it. Feeling super sad. Thanks for shedding some light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 10:39
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
The vaccine isn’t safe. My family is taking it. My sister got really sick so it’s not a placebo. I believed he would shine a light on vaccines and am
still waiting. People will get vaccines after this interview and I’m not okay with it. Feeling super sad. Thanks for shedding some light.

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
16 March, 09:30
In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication
I too am totally freaked out as to why Trump is pushing vaccine. The normies will run out and get this vaccine. This vacvine has jot had time for any trials