Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 March, 08:30
Did anyone else make themselves watch Biden, pretend he was the President.. I missed the 1st part, A few said it was a good thing to watchi it. I saw nothing interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
11 March, 08:35
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I made myself watch but it made me mad as hell & 🤮. Like the 1400.00 is going to help people that are behind on rent & bills. Lost your job or business. That does really very little. Plus he said they tell the truth, he wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face. Which is exactly what I want to do! He started by attacking President Trump. Which you just don't do! Those are fighten words!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
11 March, 08:48
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
I could not watch his dumb ass! I lost my job last March and the small travel company that I worked for that had in business for 25 years had to close due all of this bullshit! I have not received any of the stimulus checks and when I check the status it says pending! Thankfully, I was able to find another job and didn't get too far in debt! This shit show needs to end now!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
I am so sorry tou lost your job. China needs to held accou table to taking so much ffrom so many people. I pray that President Trump returns soon. I am sick of living in limbo like millions of others. But then at least we are not living in satanic DUMBS. I pray they are at the end of the rescues so this can come to an end.
🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️
07:58 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redbird4Texas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Redbird 4Texas, click on at the bottom under it