Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
@administrator
#wwg1wga
Administrator--
Is there a new auto-refresh feature on Anonup?
The screen is refreshing so fast that I can't keep up with it. Getting very frustrated- Someone else said that they were having the same problem- I can't use this site with that happening all the time. Please let me know how to fix it. Thanks
07:46 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
12 March, 08:11
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Cant read anything, jumps so much there is no time to finishes looking at a post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
12 March, 08:16
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
click on the flame in the upper right corner to clear data, then log in again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
12 March, 08:36
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
And slower than Joe..🤣

Donna Martin @Meme17
12 March, 07:53
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
This is very frustrating. It's been happening to me since yesterday 😞

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
12 March, 07:55
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
I know! it refeshes on the top but not on the bottom now when you get to the end of the posts.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
12 March, 07:55
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
Me, too!