Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
I've seen allot of comments regarding the vaxx and Trump, so I hereby ff a post by Re5iGam Channel,..

If the vaccine is deadly, why would DJT call it safe and promote it?

That would be borderline genocidal wouldn’t it?

Why did he sign an EO in Jan 2017 to deregulate which would have significant implications on FDA regulations?

How is it possible to have a vaccine - based on existent but never before FDA licensed technology that besides the virus also has been researched in the past to also trigger the immune system to target specific cancer cells and have it ready within only a year?

It’s all very Interdasting

https://www.statnews.com/2...
05:49 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
12 March, 08:24
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I know how I've interpreted this, how about you? At the end of the day we all just have to use our descernment. https://thetruereporter.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
12 March, 08:08
God Bless you for posting this🙏... this has been rolling around in my head as well... I am not sure if it is true or not but I have also heard that Trump may have had them put HCQ in the vax which would cause a mass awakening bc HCQ also decalicifes the pineal gland, it's one of the many resson they banned it from us?. 🙄this doesn't explain why so many ppl are still having severe & sometimes deadly rxns w the vax... & I know this may sound crazy... but i often wonder if it's bc we have been so so severaly traumatized this past year & we have heard or beleive the vax is not safe, so their thoughts are actually creatiing their reality?🙄 i believe w all my heart & Soul that's exactly why my beloved elderly father finally succumbed to "C-19" after surviving 9 mths of lockdown in a nursing home in solitary confinement... it's too much for anyone to go through...i have no doubt sadly the fear of getting C19 created his reality.💔 Still not sure, but if so that may explain some of it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 06:50
Operation Warp Speed is about saving the children from these underground dungeons. The "vaccine and the shots" DJT mentions (please listen again) these are "lead shots" for perpetrators.

We ALL KNOW that covid was a FF to rigg the election, nothing but a propaganda PANIC to control the herd ... yes the flu can be deadly, that's why when you're sick you stay home AND NOT VISIT GRANDMA, who may be vulnerable with underlying ailments.

When he says Joe got his shot, he means it! --- bye bye

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Betsy Cox @Betjacan
12 March, 08:40
In response True Patriot71 to her Publication
Thank you! You speak for so many people......

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
12 March, 03:10
In response True Patriot71 to her Publication
Thank you. for your voice. My thoughts too. The other thing that bothers me is the talk about how there are no recommendations for kids 16 and under for VAC, but I read an article w/in last few days about hopes for having an EXPERIMENTAL Vac ready for that age group by fall. JUst in time for school year starting NOT BUYING IT. NO one is experimenting on my child. Your right slippery and dangerous slope

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
12 March, 06:21
Check out RFK, Jr.'s Children's Health Defence website. There is a lot of solid data that would surely lead one to take a pause before considering a vaxx.

I SO trust our amazing President, but I don't think the data looks promising. My personal belief is that when he speaks, he might be referring to the real Operation Warp Speed and "vaccines".

Most importantly, each person has the right to make their own decision under DJT's leadership!!! That is a gift.

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
12 March, 06:15
HCQ Vax... Trump has All the hidden/suppressed CURES...
...6000 of them MEDICAL
SOON to be disclosed... Pray

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
12 March, 06:05
I am leary of the vax and I have been puzzled why Trump allowed it to be fast tracked. I know of one person personally who has had cancer. ALmost 80 yo... Had a reaction to the first shot.... Weirdness....