Que Rhymetime @QRhymeTime
March on stay strong I know it hurts but you're not wrong it won't be long until affirmation you had the right information, it's in God's hand Trump is his man and he ain't going to quit and sit back you're on the right track and we're lucky to know even though the days seem slow it's all part of the show.

We were chosen to rise not to believe the lies on us there are no flies so as you see the inconsistencies multiply before your eye do not deny how and why we got here the corruption is clear the deep state has no limit only one choice to be out or innit and i choose not to lose myself to what they tell me I am, God has got another plan.

We walk on the precipice we see what's amiss don't be sucked down to the ground where no truth can be found your mission you have no choice but to accept sit back and reflect on where you have been know it was never going to be clean, this evil will take unwinding to stop the binding of the herd mind wilfully blind and holding the illusions ti
05:07 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by QRhymeTime in this post can reply
Que Rhymetime @QRhymeTime
12 March, 05:07
In response Que Rhymetime to his Publication
tight until they're awake we keep up the fight.

Be strong the road has been long and our boots are falling apart but not our heart it beats to the rhythm of our soul heaven on earth the final goal and you hold the light with all your might the slings and arrows cannot break through your armour new consciousness farmer you feel twist it won't miss we're heading for bliss.

The world is about to wake to a dark morning you tried your best you gave the warning but in seeing the dark they will find the light and join us on the side of right, those who are lost and see us as a danger we will be their rearranger if they like it or not the truth will out consciousnesses the world over taking a clout needed to recalibrate your mate once again able to relate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396