SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
11 March, 07:05
Can someone please explain to me why so many don't follow back? Is there some hidden cost involved with clicking "Follow" I'm not aware of?

First thought I have when I encounter such accounts is, "Boy, they sure are full of themselves." Not saying they really are, maybe they're not, it's just that ignoring those who've chosen to follow you seems narcissisticly self-important, when following them back is only common courtesy.

Maybe they're so unbelievably awesomely connected and wise and the info they share with us plebes is so critically important our lives are permanently altered by learning it, but usually not.

Get over yourselves, we're in this TOGETHER, remember?

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
11 March, 07:27
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Yeah totally agree! Had a few people do that to me. I just unfollow them it works
ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
11 March, 08:57
In response Treehugger 777 to his Publication
I follow back everyone who follows me, if they prove to be a bad follow (it can happen, some are) I just unfollow them. Not sure it's the same with AnonUp, but with Twitter (was on it 9+yrs) the more people you follow the deeper and more varied the wealth of info you're presented with, since your main feed was populated with both those you followed and their retweets of others you might not follow. To me, Social Media is for gathering info, so the more people you follow the better your range of info.

That takes me back to people who don't follow back, it denotes an opinion of theirs those who follow them don't have anything to say they're interested in. IOW, it's a dismissive insult seemingly born of a desire to be heard without returning the favor.

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins !

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
i have the same opinion. i find it very rude and it totally contradicts what being a patriot is all about. We are supposed to stick
together. people who treat others this way are not patriots IMO.
04:54 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Treehugs777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Treehugger 777, click on at the bottom under it