Its Donna @duke347
Sachin Bedi on LinkedIn:
Human beings are good at coming up with backward logic. A woman will go into a store to buy one blouse. But, look and behold, there is a sale! So she buys a purse, a skirt, two pairs of shoes, a jacket, a necklace, and earrings. She "saves" $200 and her excitement is boundless! In actuality, she has spent $170 more than she intended to when she entered the store, but she has justified her spending because everything was on sale. Backward logic. Paul is here referring to the idea that some people have that God’s grace is boundless to forgive us of sin, so we should just continue sinning. After all, the more we sin, the greater God’s grace, right? What a foolish notion! God’s grace isn’t a free pass to sin. It is GRACE. We don’t deserve it, but He gives it anyway.
#prayer : Father, Thank You for Your boundless grace. Help me not to take advantage of this free and precious gift. You have delivered me from my sin and covered me with Your grace. Amen 🙏❤️✝️
03:17 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by duke347 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Its Donna, click on at the bottom under it