John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
IF you like anything I post please feel free to use it on any platform with my blessing. Copy and paste, even put your own name on it if you wish. This is not about the poster or credit it is about the message and the truth.

My message: GOD WON My Truth: Faith is everything.
03:12 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Marni Hawkins @Twinkbug
12 March, 10:51
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Jesus has already won for us πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝ πŸ’˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
12 March, 03:57
πŸ‘πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
12 March, 03:22
I think you may enjoy this video...
let me know your thoughts ....
thank you
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Can you feel it - YouTube

This video is my feelings of our current eventsplaying out in real timemusic by Moody Blues name of songthe voice

12 March, 03:41
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication
I have learned in my many years that almost nothing is impossible.
I say almost because evil will never win because God has already won. Other than that we will see for ourselves. This is a great tribute to an inspiring man.

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
12 March, 03:20
John I do feel you are a very "good" man!

12 March, 03:45
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication
Thank you, I very much try to be but I am not that good man. I will say that he and his father both are a massive inspiration for who I am today.