Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
Here are a few key truths you should have come upon from bread crumb drops. Everyone is not a perfect crumb dropper. As they say, don't shoot the messenger. You should know that we don't like to tell people, we want to "show" them the truth. If I had a classroom and all the files I could help you come to these conclusions but we don't. To prevent you crying and undue stress you should at least know these things:

Biden is not our President.
The military is in control.
You are going to hear lies in the media - best to turn it off if you can.
They committed Treason stealing the election.
We are really watching a movie. The border crisis is real.
Donald Trump is our real President.

I want to help you wake up - so you see that We are in Control
not these frauds - Joe, Kamala etc.
Be safe, Patriots. God bless you always.
01:57 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by WolfAnalogies in this post can reply
Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
12 March, 02:08
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
If the military is in control then why in the hell is Biden still able to sign Executive Orders?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
12 March, 09:45
In response Gwen Caldwell to her Publication
I wondered that too. There's a log of all the EO's signed. He has officially signed zero. LOL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
12 March, 01:50
You are right! Thank you!

Last Days @lastdays1
12 March, 01:47
if you want to SHOW people rather than tell them, PROVE every claim above with demonstrable evidence.