P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
2/14/21 Dr. Mercola: The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine. It’s more accurately an experimental gene therapy that could prematurely kill large amounts of the population and disable exponentially more
Since mRNA normally rapidly degrades, it must be complexed with lipids or polymers. COVID-19 vaccines use PEGylated lipid nanoparticles, and PEG is known to cause anaphylaxis
Free mRNA can signal danger to your immune system and drive inflammatory diseases. As such, injecting synthetic thermostable mRNA (mRNA that is resistant to breaking down) is highly problematic as it can fuel chronic, long-term inflammation
Many commonly reported side effects from the COVID-19 gene therapy “vaccines” appear to be caused by brain inflammation.

____PART 6a OF 6 ________

https://t.me/projectcamelo...
06:29 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
11 March, 06:55
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
I have been folloiwng Dr. Mercola's advice for years and have never felt better. He cured my sister of Schleraderma back in the early 90's and then my sister worked for him from about 2018 to 2019 before opening a marijuana dispensary. Love the good doctor! And, of course, they have censored him and threatened him to no end!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396