P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...
He: WHAT?!

______PART 2 OF 6 _____

https://t.me/projectcamelo...
06:13 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from P.Q.Anon PCP, click on at the bottom under it