The Mac @TheMac
10 March, 01:48
I've told you all the Gods honest truth to the best of my ability.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
11 March, 04:16
In response The Mac to his Publication
Ola there Mac. I am not a physiciat but i do like to watch thought provoking shows. i just recently been wrappinv my plebian brain around the Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser experiment. your post on black holes is whag got me to follow... and since DM is not an option... question.

To what extent dose quantum entanglement have any viable application to... the new quantum financial sys. I somewhat understand the security aspect... but as far as it's connection to block chain i am a tad lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 04:58
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 04:58

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 04:59

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:00

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:03
Retina Display is a brand name used by Apple for its series of IPS LCD and OLED displays that have a higher pixel density than traditional Apple displays.

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:04
Quantum effect
While in the retina, the nanoparticles are stimulated by visible light entering the eye – and if a quantum dot is stimulated while it is in close proximity to a neural cell, it triggers an action potential in that cell which is interpreted as vision by the brain.

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:09

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:12

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:22

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:24

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:26

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:28

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:34

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:34

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:35

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:38

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:39

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:39

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:41

Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:52

The Mac @TheMac
11 March, 05:57