Lisa Krohn @GraceGal220
11 March, 05:44
๐Ÿ˜ฅ I miss my family. ๐Ÿ˜ฅThey have been so arrogant & cruel. They shun me & have withdrawn fom me because I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist. I know there are many of us out there who know this same pain. Please know I pray for you too, for us to be strong, & patient...& humble when our loved ones finally realize we were right, all along. But for now...it hurts like hell! I want to cry all the time. I'm kinda OK with losing everyone...but not my boys! That hurts me more than anything. This IS what bearing the croos is! This is a fight between the Darkness of Satan & the Light of GOD. The Good works that were prepared in advance for us to do. To be strong & never ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. I'd rather be in HIS LIGHT & be lonely, than be lost in, & lost to the Father of Darkness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Amen ๐Ÿ™ I'm so sorry. I do indeed know this feeling, I'm thinking most of us do. I live in Canada and it's like the twilight zone here. I lost or walked from everyone in my life. My mom believes me, she knows that I'm an intellect and I've always looked for answers, on everything. We have the Lord in this fight, I will take my faith over anything, every time! Bless you. Hold on ๐Ÿ™‚
05:49 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Lisa Krohn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it