Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Site speed should be fixed.
Please clear cache and refresh. or close all browser window and reopen.
05:30 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 March, 10:25
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
😍 THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
12 March, 10:19
Thank you @administrator !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 March, 10:15
Thank you! The performance is quite amazing! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💛

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
12 March, 09:09
Still refreshing and causing feed to constantly jump, cant finish reading posts.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
12 March, 08:23
Thank you for everything!!! 🙏 Love AnonUp and the patriots here❤️🇺🇸

0b10001 0b10011 @Legendrummer215
12 March, 08:15
@administrator - thank you for speeding up loading times, but i am also seeing the same issue as honeypots where the page refreshes itself and kicks the post I am currently reading way down and I have to scroll to go find it. It also seems like I keep scrolling past the same bank of 20-25 posts over and over as the time "posted ago" will start over ... as I am scrolling I will get down to posted an hour ago and then I am somehow back at post 18 seconds ago and then have to go through them all again.

🇺🇸I know this is a huge undertaking and you are doing an amazing job with the site! Please keep doing what you are doing. I am very grateful for this family you have built here.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
11 March, 06:37
Thank-Q

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 March, 06:06
much appreciated! very noticeable speed increase. 👍

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
11 March, 05:56
Thank you so much! Kudos to you for being an administrator who actually communicates with the users of your platform! You should get an award for your work!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 March, 05:51
Thank you!! 🌞

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
11 March, 05:44

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
11 March, 05:44
Thank you!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
11 March, 05:39
Thank you for all you do!!!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
11 March, 05:35
Thank you!! you're the best!!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
11 March, 05:33
👍Thank you Patriot

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
11 March, 05:33
Did it and seems a lot better. Thanks, Koby.

Christina Maga @Christina71
11 March, 05:32
Thank you!!!!!! ✨💖😉🤩

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
11 March, 05:31
TY.