Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I guess, this is how 10 Days of Darkness feel like. Pray๐Ÿ™
10:35 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
21 January, 01:52
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I was thinking about how the followers of Jesus must have felt on the Saturday before Jesus rose again. Trump and the whitehats are mere men (don't misunderstand) however the darkness, the loneliness, the betrayal, the fear of "WTF just happened" feels real to many of us in this moment. This whole episode/time is worthy of the deepest prayer. Time to focus our relationship on Jesus, no room for despair.
It is dark now, however I firmly believe this is not over,
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Rose @Samborose
21 January, 10:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
21 January, 10:42
๐Ÿ™ I am praying Honey ๐Ÿ™ I started the day off with a talk to God ๐Ÿ™ God Bless You ๐Ÿ™ Much Love โค๏ธ

MAnewreality20 โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ @MAnewreality2021
21 January, 10:37
I was wondering if this is that...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 10:50
In response MAnewreality20 โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ to her Publication
I feel like it...