Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
11 March, 03:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
I read a long post the other day that talked about them having to bring the kids out at night because most of them have never felt fresh air, seen the sun or even knew how to communicate. The sun would have shocked them. I think we all saw the vid of the front of the WH right after 1/20 of them bringing kids out the front door after midnight. Can you imagine the horror these poor children have endured? Literally being born and then tortured to near death, blood drained so there is just enough to keep them alive. This goes on over and over until they are pre-teen then they are probably killed or sold off if they are still alive. I cannot imagine it. It is literally hell on earth for them. God bless every person/soldier that is freeing these children globally and may HOLY HELL FIRE be the fate for all those who were part of this. We can only hope Karma plaques them for eternity.
03:56 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
11 March, 04:08
In response All Right to his Publication
Amen on everything you said. It us horrifying to even phathom. God's vengeance will be upon each and every one of the demonic cabal. Justice will be served, once and for all. God bless and keep those precious babies and all they they have had to endure. When the time comes, I woukd love to be a part of helping those children in some way. Thank God for POTUS, Q, The Military and sll if the White Hats involved in rescuing our Nation and children!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
11 March, 04:17
In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication
I think many of us will have a new calling when all has been exposed. Helping the thousands upon thousands of children will be a huge task but I believe many of us PATRIOTS are up for it.