Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
7 DAY BAN ON TWITTER. its hard to fight back when they silence you.
03:54 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Anon4life in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
11 March, 08:37
In response Stoosh JFKJrFan to his Publication
Keep up the good fight friend. Canada is super deep state shite swamp! You cant say anything on other sites like tw*t or you get shut down. So much evil hiding here still.

We have to keep sharing the truth. Waiting for DJT and white hats. Dark to Light! Life and liberty for all.🙏🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
11 March, 04:30
there is different meanings for hung..🤦‍♀️.. id fight this..🙌🙏🏻.. by the way I love your way with words patriot.😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 March, 03:57
Badge of honor. I was banned from Twatter.

Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
11 March, 04:06
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
WWG1WGA, God has this. i just play my part and hopefully do his will. I only came back to Social Media due to this Plandemic. Once this is DONE, I am gone from all sites.