Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Damn Patriots! Just found this in Nate Burruano's Telegram channel! This actually makes tons of sense, especially when you take that Q Drop with the 48 in it! Current POTUS is 45, 46 is Joe and we know from Trump's Hints that the 25th will come to haunt Biden! Yes it will, because he will possibly be exchanged by Kamala as 47 and guess what... After that it's time to clean house. POTUS 45 is now 48. If you look at this connection, it suddenly makes sense!
01:36 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Robin Bicksler @Biggrove10677
11 March, 04:40
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Biden did say that Trump's letter left in the oval office was "very generous"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dario Lacic @CroPat
11 March, 02:15
So, in order for Trump to clean the house the election therefore Bidan and Kamala will be exposed as illegitimate and illegal... Does it count then as 46 and 47? And then Trump as 48. It could if "playing" with numbers but does it legally?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
11 March, 01:41
I have heard that tonight speach from Biden they will present him as incompitant to start transitioning to Harris

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
11 March, 01:43
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
It could be, I just read Lin Wood's latest post on Telegram and even he is going to watch this, so there must be something there. I believe it's connected to Q's Drop where it says: Watch the Speech!

Lin Wood:
Joey “Bribes” Biden is scheduled to address the nation (and the world) tonight at 8 pm. I think this will be his first speech since January 18, 19, or 20.

I suspect many will watch him. Even I will finally turn on the Propaganda TV out of sheer curiosity.

Diane Mitch @Diane11
11 March, 02:14
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
No surprise there that was the plan from the get go.