Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
11 March, 11:31
OK.... this is extremely embarrassing and hard for me to talk about, but does anyone know of any rental assistant programs going on right now? I was laid off in June due to the "pandemic" and started working again in December. I am still trying to play catch-up and I am short on my rent this month. This whole experience has been so hard on everyone, and it is not fair. My phone was already shut off. I'm keeping my wifi on by the skin of my teeth because I have to have it to work.

Not looking for a handout, I'm just at the end of my rope. If I pay rent, we don't get groceries this week smh. I'm a single mother and get zero help from my ex husband or the government. I've searched for rental assistance programs, but no luck. Anyome else been through this and can help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
If you didn't mind telling us what state you live in someone might be able to help get you food as well that lives in that area.
11:47 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Qayla Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chonita Nigus, click on at the bottom under it