Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
11 March, 11:31
OK.... this is extremely embarrassing and hard for me to talk about, but does anyone know of any rental assistant programs going on right now? I was laid off in June due to the "pandemic" and started working again in December. I am still trying to play catch-up and I am short on my rent this month. This whole experience has been so hard on everyone, and it is not fair. My phone was already shut off. I'm keeping my wifi on by the skin of my teeth because I have to have it to work.

Not looking for a handout, I'm just at the end of my rope. If I pay rent, we don't get groceries this week smh. I'm a single mother and get zero help from my ex husband or the government. I've searched for rental assistance programs, but no luck. Anyome else been through this and can help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
If you belong to a church they often have financial support possibilities.
11:39 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Qayla Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
11 March, 11:46
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I do belong to a very nice church, but they are unable to help at this time. I also rent from someone from my church, so there's that. Just trying to stay the course.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
11 March, 12:48
In response Qayla Marie to her Publication
Sorry, that is really awful.