Lori Cartwright @Lori517
11 March, 11:07
ok im confused by Trumps post yeaterday about Covid (see below). everything ive read said Do Not get it but this makes it look lime he is endorsing it?! Im a tired patriot that needs clarification lol 🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
i read someone explaining it as comms - when THEY'RE getting... 'shot' (in other words, not when 'you're' getting it; and it's not about the vaccine ... the 'shot' isnt an injection but an actual bullet) - something like that. it's a bit subtle for my liking bc so many of his followers (including me) wouldnt have understood it in those terms.

regardless - i'm not getting any shot - vaccine or otherwise no matter what he says or doesnt.
and i agree with you that it's confusing
11:27 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Lori Cartwright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by emdSD in this post can reply
Lori Cartwright @Lori517
11 March, 11:33
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
thank you for explaning! im not getting any shot either but so many peiple ate asking me what it means and i had no idea do thoought i better ask!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Cartwright @Lori517
11 March, 11:35
In response Lori Cartwright to her Publication
obviously im used to spell check lmao 🤦🏻‍♀️