Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 11:16
It's important you understand white hats are running the show at this point. It doesn't look like it. It doesn't feel like it. Everything in operation wakeup is there on purpose to strategically wake up deep sleeping liberal sheep along with angry sleeping patriots. People wake up differently than others. It's not one size fits all. Also remember this is a clean and swift operation. The public sentiment must match the reveal that's coming. Otherwise there would confusion, extreme violence, and civil war. The goal of Q is justice, wakeup, and then unity. Different stages all well planned strategically with an end goal of unity. That's why MJ and JR are vital to this operation. They are key to the unity endgame. Operation wakeup is here and nobody will be able to sleep through it. Godspeed. Ncswic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
11 March, 06:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I just keep saying I am watching a movie, I am watching a movie. While sitting out here #HoldingTheLine & when I saw that #lyingbiden won't be signing the stimulus checks.... that was my 1000% confirmation That I am not wrong & haven't been this whole time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Edgar @tsedgar43126
Yep, I thought the same thing! I could not find the whole clip to hear the before and the after in the statement but I was very intrigued by that statement by 'Mz. Circle back' My mind when there. WHO is signing off on those checks? Would be a heartlifting moment for me if it turns out the be our REAL Potus! Ya know when you got to go and the movie is good and you are afraid you will miss something if you step away for a moment? Yeah that is where I am. I find this whole thing fasinating and heartbreaking at the same time. The rescue of our children from harmsway is such a blessing and I really look forward to the judgement of those that dared to harm the innocent. Having said that.....this movie is toooooo long!
11:03 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Tammy Rush to her Publication
Only people mentioned by tsedgar43126 in this post can reply
Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
11 March, 08:47
In response Tina Edgar to her Publication
InDEED toooooo long, but this is all #GodsTime NOT ours ....there is that HAPPY/Sad thing is again. HAPPY it is NOT done in MY TIME & SAD that I can't have control at the same time. I WANT them all LIONS now!! But that would be even worse. So I will sit with that Mantra #watchingamovie & a few others & do what I can to assist when asked & let #SpiritWork I will be here; in my front row seat.😇