Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
The update has been changed to 12PM EST.
Should take 10 to 15 mins of downtime...

WeGo.social will be up during that time.
10:36 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 06:34
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
11 March, 12:11
🤷‍♀️😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 March, 12:03
🙏✝️ Thank You for All that You do 🙏✝️ #GodBless

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 March, 11:44
Thank you Koba!

Kari Slawson @kbritt
11 March, 11:42
👍

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
11 March, 11:40
@administrator I know you are very busy and Thank You from the bottom of my heart but I could still use help with WeGo. Everything was great, one day it logged me out and for bouta month i cant get back in, tried changing password, says email sent, i never get email. I found alt email, sent , nothing back still. Ive tried evrything i can to get in contact with them but nothing. I realy miss my wego and signed up a long time ago. I dont want to make a new one and start over. PLEASE HELP @administrator I Am Absolutley Begging You. Same email as here, StormWatcher_17
Begging For Help, Absolutley Begging

Iva Watson @2know
11 March, 11:38
thank you for the heads up!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
11 March, 11:36
Thank you for keeping us informed. Still hoping for an edit button to be added sometime. 🙏♥️🙏

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
11 March, 11:27
❤️Thank you Kobayshi for letting us know and all you do to improve this site to make it a better experience for us!!!!❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
11 March, 11:07
Thank You for all you do here. This is a nice place you created.
I pray God Blesses Anons Up...The people on it...The People who created it . All us of .
@administrator I pray for you and your team. ❤😘❤

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
11 March, 10:46
TRULY appreciate all that you're doing. Your platforms are nearly the last bastions of conservativism. May God bless and keep you.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
11 March, 10:45
お知らせありがとうございます🙏💞

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
11 March, 10:37