Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
UPDATE: Had to upgrade the server to a dedicated server. Didn't expect this many users this fast. Thank you all so much for testing this out. I will make customizations but just wanted a backup for you all. I really don't know what to expect when things go dark and Parler goes down. All networks will be flooded. How do you like AnonUp so far?
06:37 PM - Jan 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
14 January, 09:17
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Love it, hope we get to keep it. It has a attracted a great crowd. Is this going to be a permenant site that you keep?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Zaq @PatZaq
14 January, 09:17
Fantastic!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Infinite Energy_17 @ANONdroid_17
14 January, 09:15
so far its the only one that works! its great! easy to use!

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
14 January, 09:15
absolutely brilliant kobayashi. Would like a self customisable share button though, when you have time. other than that big thumbs up!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
14 January, 08:38
Keep It Going Because I Love It

Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
14 January, 07:49
May I suggest a transltion button, please and ThanQ! I have noticed alot of good information comes from far away countries, that dont always speak english!

naval kishori Z @navalkishori
14 January, 07:10
thank you to make this place , I feel really inside a big FAMILIE , wwwg1wwga GOD BLESS

Krakens 17th Tentacle @brynjardo
12 January, 01:08
Functionality looks good, but I'm skeptical to the design being this similar to Twatter. Who are the owners of this platform ?

Cadi Girl @CadiGirl
12 January, 07:01
love it so far. user friendly and easy to figure out!
good job and THANK YOU!!!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
12 January, 05:41
Being inside just few minutes and already I love it ❤️

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
12 January, 03:44
Awesome. So nice to be free of the DS trolls. We need to keep the bots out and do our best to verify each others infomation. We are in this together. #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening

†MJS • JusticeAlwaysPrevails • @mssJSF
12 January, 12:59
I love it! So easy to sign up, it's fast, and so easy to use! There are just minor things--something we would call a bug fix which will be sorted out in no time! However, overall in comparison to a lot of the other platforms you've done an amazing job! Thank you so much, Sir!🙏🏽💛

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 January, 12:28
Thank you Kobayashi! Using WeGo, AnonUp & Gab as backups. AnonUp is loadng the fastest and I like the clean, straightforward interface.

haiVe -黒- @haiVe
12 January, 12:27
Thank you for your hard work !
This platform is very comfortable!!

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
11 January, 11:51
It seems real fast. Easy to navigate. Just signed on, but very good.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Just Jane @JustJane
11 January, 11:03
I'm lovin it!! Thank you !!🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️

LQve Trump @LoveTump
11 January, 11:02
im loving it! easy to get around
thank you

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
11 January, 08:36
100% full throttle

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
11 January, 07:11
It's decent but how do I get to a community thread?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 January, 07:09
I'm loving it Kobayashi, thank you! 🙏🏻💛

Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
11 January, 10:13
Kobayashi, is this different than wego.social? I have had an account there for a year or so. I am confused.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 January, 09:49
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us yet another platform! Love you Kobayashi! 💛

The Art of War @BBSPaul
11 January, 09:09
love it

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
11 January, 09:02
You ARE AWESOME ❤️💋🙏🏼

Lioness Roaring @LionessAwake
11 January, 07:58
Thank you! I count it an honor to be worthy of the boot from LITTER because of the company I kept there. God had a response.

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
11 January, 06:51
considering being banned on twatter twice know in 2 days lol Thank you

Jon 2386 @jon2386
11 January, 01:37
is there an option to limit reposts seen in timeline?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 January, 01:24
😜😍

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
11 January, 12:06
👍