Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
11 March, 04:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marg Linn @Otter10
11 March, 01:49
He was making his own translation- understand in context; you are spreading ignorant half truths. I'm 72, Catholic, and was always encouraged to read 30 minutes a day of bible, but the Catholic Church always frowned on private intrtptetation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 03:28
In response Marg Linn to her Publication
I am sorry you are offended. I am not Catholic but I do see the evil that has been uncovered in not only the Vatican but in many other religions and well really every avenue of religion& living on earth in my Baptist beliefs as well. I am sure they didnt want us to interprete anything on our own as they have had miles of truths hidden for centuries in some cases I understand.

I dont trust any of them and dont trust any human to have compiled the religious books nor to interpret them for me either. I only trust and go to God, but that is just me. I do believe that with the miles of records found hidden from the world under the Vatican that we will learn more of the truths of religion.

We all have beliefs and opinions. I respect your right to yours but would expect the same. I am called crazy sometimes, but I am not ignorant. I question everything except God.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
11 March, 04:20
In response Marg Linn to her Publication
deep state controls the church and the government.
don't feel it's an attack on catholisism. it's everywhere. Great video here to watch for a HUGE pictures.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Church & The Swamp, one in The Same Change is coming! - YouTube

The Church & The Swamp, one in The Same Change is coming! ~ Sheila HolmHisbest.org then email address provided.Twitter @SheilaHolmParler @NationRestoration...

Deni Lynn @Denilyn
11 March, 12:18
My catholic friends as a child told me they were not allowed to read the Bible in anything but Latin. That's why they taught Latin as an elective in public high school. After the second vatican council in the 1960's they were all exited they could get their english bibles and read them just like their protestant friends.

Marg Linn @Otter10
11 March, 01:46
In response Deni Lynn to her Publication
not true!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 March, 12:06

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 04:09
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Perhaps if we found.....cleaing throat.... the person reincarnated from Constantine, we might find out a lot of history was purposefully misleading and inaccurate. Perhaps we would find that the stories of Constantine were not accuarate and that the priest that compiled the Bible he accually commissioned pissed him off cause he loved Jesus and had instructed them to print the truth and was pissed when they did not. Perhaps.

But here is some research on some of it. Nana is guessing we will get to the truth once the quantum computers have finished with compiling what they found in the miles and miles of records hidden under the Vatican & if they actucally tell us all of it! We should demand to know it all.

https://askgramps.org/when...

connie wright @cowri
11 March, 12:05
Also the Amish-the Amish Bible in written in German-The Bishop will shun you for studing the Bible-just do what the Bishop says, he controls all.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 March, 12:04
Thanks, this time frame goes along with some other theories I have. :)