Kim Runner @kimrunner
2-Year Delta for #3025

JPB 🙏

There are 14 total 2-Year Deltas - https://qagg.news/?q=%7BDR...

*No 1-Year or 3-Year Deltas for today,
09:16 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
11 March, 04:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
snowden is a TRAITOR harrowed as a whistleblower that warned US our govt was spying on US which most already knew and majority of others did not care=sleepy sheep. what was not highlighted by DS FAKE NEWS about Snowden are the codes he released to the world creating a huge threat to NS. the DS in Russia has been mostly removed like here so his protection is wavering. cue is constantly calling on snowden to turn himself in. these posts are calls on snowden and proofs-jpb. DS cast snowden as a hero whistleblower while really being controlled opposition. JA is a patriot. know the difference. my 2 sense alone. not a snowden biographer 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 March, 12:12
Why...so they can KILL HIM TOO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 March, 12:11
No such thing as a Qanon people...
It's QAnon Q +Anon

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 March, 12:05
What does HIS death have to do with the PRICE OF BREAD?

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 March, 12:04
You mean John Perry of the "Grateful Dead" right?

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
11 March, 11:45
A long strange trip ...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 March, 10:30
So... I'm kinda new to Q, so had to do some research myself as I didn't know who John Perry Barlow was/is...
I found this great article written in June of 2020 that explains a lot & more about this post & more, including additional Q posts.
There are alot of links which are also helpful.
Many people involved, it goes so deep, wow. I've learned a lot.

https://thearthuriananswer...