PAPA CADDI @RickN
OMG I'm dying...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
09:06 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by RickN in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
14 March, 03:47
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
As an aside, It looks like Magan is trying to emulate Wallis. Symbolisim and all that jazz.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
14 March, 04:35
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Yup they're all about that for sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
14 March, 03:44
🤣

Just Diana @Diana19
11 March, 12:15
Speechless.. simply speechless..roflmao.. "Patriot patrol on duty, sir. Just shot down the markle."

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
11 March, 11:30
😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
11 March, 09:48

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 March, 09:08
I'm crying into my coffee 😂😂😂😂😂

PAPA CADDI @RickN
11 March, 09:13
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I'm glad , made my morning