Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Julie Roe @gma210
11 March, 11:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Do you understand why this would happen? They have locked us in our homes, told us to take a bath in bacterial and disinfectants, masked us to go into the public......our immune systems will be so low when we do come into contact with any virus! I think previous generations had it right! Go out and play in the dirt and personal hygiene wasn't pushed! God made dirt.....dirt don't hurt!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
11 March, 11:47
EX -

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 March, 11:31
Fk the so called CABAL experts....They are just EXCERPTS who should be REMOVED!!! stfu

Razz Matazz @RLH10
11 March, 10:05
Thanks, Kim. 👍 I liked this one too.
https://twitter.com/DanSca...

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
11 March, 09:42
Dan was busy this morning! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🦅😊

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 March, 09:15
[.]😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😇🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔