Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 March, 04:33
Everyone misses him, its like our Dad has abandoned us and we are now orphans.
ONE YEAR AGO TODAY:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
10 March, 04:59
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I definitely feel abandoned. By Trump, by Q (whoever that is). I've lost good friends over this and have family thinking I am mental. I know the other 4 people in my personal anon circle are feeling similarly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 March, 05:26
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
🙏🙏I know he has not abandoned us for a minute, I really do trust the plan. It just "feels" painful and uncertain. WE miss him and I think its good that people will miss him that didn't know they would.

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
I trust God to handle HIS children. Even in the waiting, I trust God. He will not allow this to keep happening to the children, whatever it takes.
08:47 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamQsoRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IamQ soRU, click on at the bottom under it