Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Ginger Alonzo @Starseed68
11 March, 08:40
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
when is this hell going to end ??? This truly makes me so sick to my stomach !!! It sickens me that people still think this is all fake until one of thier own goes missing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
11 March, 08:45
In response Ginger Alonzo to his Publication
dunno but if trump needs a person to kill these fkers im all in. i might be a bit more savvy to the demonic influences than some random GI . But I am down with some death at the cost of my soul if need be, thou shalt not kill Gods sacrred command im fkn blind man all i can see is their destruction, maybe i need to pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
11 March, 08:28
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
ONE FUCKING PERSON liked this post, The top product inferrs it was harvested from CHILDREN !!!!! One mother fucker out of all you fucking truthers saw that? nahh yall yer pissing me off ya cowardly mother fuckers, i get that you prolly got kids yo but mother fucker im bout to shove a bunch up your consciousness you weak fucks to make you realize ITS FROM THE FUCKING T^ORTURED KIDS fucking mother fuckers who avoided this post