JUAN O SAVIN
juanosavin107
https://107daily.com/
07:13 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
12 March, 03:12
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Not positive... But I'm leaning bigtime...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
11 March, 08:41
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
This is the exact reason I do not trust Juanosavin.... I feel like all his vids were just exposure to get people to use his new platform. I don't think he has any skin in the game other than promoting his site. His timelines continual shift which makes me think he really is not on the inside like he is making himself out to be. Hopefully I am wrong...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
11 March, 08:59
In response All Right to his Publication
I really and honestly do not follow or support anyone, I just discern what I KNOW< and validate each different OPINIONS! JS has some great information and on cue at times. There are many that are operatives and fall short continually. One thing is TRUE they all at one point have to say truth to gain attention then create a fear and noise program to gain followers it's persuasion and propaganda tacitcs as operatives the last is always victimhood to the PLOT!