Little Sweets @LexxiLu
27 February, 01:18
Wagyu beef and Crown Royal for me...and Walmart for Thee...if you're lucky and I haven't caused your small business to go bankrupt yet. But give me more time to bankrupt your small business because I just instituted another color level (turquoise) that you now have to reach...cuz' green isn't good enough for me and I would have to open the state!!! La Llorna at her finest!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
I live in NM . she frauded her way in ...
07:05 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Little Sweets to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Teresaoldenways in this post can reply
Little Sweets @LexxiLu
12 March, 12:29
In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication
Hello, Fellow New Mexican!

I absolutely agree, and I'm glad that I didn't vote for her. I was supporting Steve Pearce. She couldn't even run her campaign on her accomplishments, instead she ran on the...let me pull on your heart strings about my sister going blind in childhood campaign. She is worthless and corrupt as the day is long...along with a slew of other people in this state. I just hope that when we are told that they have it all...that it includes the goods on her corruption too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
12 March, 11:03
In response Little Sweets to her Publication
Well hello neighbor ... I agree . MLG is corrupt to the core .. I have to laugh though ... seems she never makes it into the politically corrupt arena with MSM ... ( maybe they think we are another Country ) ! Have a blessed weekend .