Only people mentioned by TrumpFan20 in this post can reply
Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
11 March, 02:08
In response TrumpFan TrumpWon to her Publication
My hero! I hope he is appointed Chief Justice! When I was in law school Justice Thomas came to speak, and a bunch of little first year pea-brained liberals started arguing the law with him. The arrogance of thinking they could pit their tiny little reptile brains against this giant! I was so embarrassed for them. But he just (figuratively) squashed them and sucked the adrenachrome right out of them! They slithered out like the reptiles they were and probably still are. Doubt if any of them got jobs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
11 March, 01:57
In response TrumpFan TrumpWon to her Publication
This man has been to hell and back. I hope he is fully redeemed. They did everything to tarnish his reputation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
11 March, 03:52
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
We are here for you!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 March, 08:58
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
We are here with you! Bless your courageous heart!