Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Off the subject but every dang time I look at this man all I can see is a gargoyle!
12:04 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Michael Catino @MCanon
11 March, 01:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is what I see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BoS Simms @BoSimmsMtl
11 March, 09:53
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
disgusting pedo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
11 March, 11:33
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Schumer

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
11 March, 12:57
I know, but insulting to the gargoyles. :)
So despicable. Firing squad or gallows....i can't decide.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
11 March, 12:27
remenmber the time when he chased that gost off his chair
in the senate chamber?.
we all wondered what that was all about and then somebody posted a pic of his wife and suddenly it all made sense.
follow the wives.
and we thoght big mike was the only one with
the bulge, oh boy were we wrong.
Hello Iris weinshall!

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
11 March, 12:43
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
S/He's a cutie...I've always wondered if s/he's related to the famous "Lt. Col." Vindman...🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Jwk _17 @Jwk17
11 March, 12:16
evil pos person of sh@t

God Wins @Nous
11 March, 12:06
Standard Jewish infiltrator pushing anti American ideas