Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 March, 08:06
Is it true that the cabal/globalists/illuminati were working with higher dimension beings of the dark (reptillians & others) and together they were the true rulers of the earth, and enslaved humanity for centuries? πŸ¦ŽπŸ‘½πŸ›Έ

Not a chance thats true.

Doubtful, but possible.

I’m starting to think so.

100% It’s the Truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frequency Shift @FrequencyShift
I'd love to see the results of this poll on a mainstream site or even Gab since everyone on anonup are anons, right? In my circle of family, friends, and coworkers in CA, no one except me believes this. I mean literally no one. Its so disheartening about the talk of normies waking up because I'm just not seeing it. I guess CA will be last πŸ˜’
12:02 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FrequencyShift in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 March, 03:08
In response Frequency Shift to her Publication
No, not everyone here are Anons because there are people here seeking answers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
11 March, 01:05
In response Frequency Shift to her Publication
Thats fine, because we are the leaders of the movement, and will become the healers!