Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 10:33
We need to tear this shit up from the top down to the ground. Everything we consume has potentioally been contaminated with something bad for us on damn purpose! They have infiltratated everything in our lives with posions and means to harm us and separate us from God. We need to tear apart everything or examinantion trust nothing until it is verified safe and we need to get started yesterday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Angela @Mary0730
in 70’s when i was growing up didnt know a person with asthma, child diabetes or austism. then all of sudden there are. people w liver failure without drinking.. just watching all the sickness tells it all. common sense tells me it is coming from somewhere
11:10 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mary0730 in this post can reply
Donna Corn @Ddmason
11 March, 12:01
In response Mary Angela to his Publication
I think it's a combination of things. Contaminated water, soil and air. The chemicals put in our food supply. Lack of outside exercise. Relying on pharmaceuticals for health care. As a society we should push for a more natural way of being. Instead of planting decorative plants and trees in public areas, plant fruit baring instead. If someone is hungry, just pick it and eat it. If there's plenty, preserve it for winter. Encourage community gardens. Teach children how to garden or raise small animals for food. If an entire community participates we could abolish hunger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 March, 12:50
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
💥B💥💥M right on! 💗

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 March, 11:31
In response Mary Angela to his Publication
😡And those chemtrails😡😡😡