Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
10 March, 03:13
so look. ive been into finding lack of evidence as evidence in itself.
1. We dont see Biden getting into the helicopter like Trump did everyday.
2.There was no attendance at the inaguration of Biden's 95 million(record-breaking)supporters.
3. The lights go out every night at 11:00 pm sharp at the White House.
There are many inconsistincies and anomalies.
4.Harris isn't staying in the Vice President's house.
5. DC is surrounded by barbed wire fences and walls. (kek).
This is the best proof yet though, that President Trump isnt going anywhere for 4 more years.
Yesterday, Biden nominated 2 Generals in Command and both were women. Neither of them saluted their Commander in Chief? Very interesting.
Weve been watching and tracking Air Force One and now this picture shows up on the front of the webpage. Trump is such a master troll! Keep up the digging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
10 March, 04:32
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
Not discrediting, but Utuber PengiunSix does constant walks around DC and has stated that the given reason for VP house is that they are "fixing" the chimney. Work is still "happening" so whether its the cover story or not, is the question. He stated that Mike Pence had complained of a leaking roof so work was planned for happening on the switch over. Just sharing what I have to share. He also films Marine 1 going to WH and presidential cars going thru town. He's pretty interesting to listen to cuz he shares history and points out locations attached to that story. Cant tell his politics as he keeps things very neutral.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
i like to watch him myself. its relaxing to me especially the snow ones. I want to ask him to go to RBG grave so i can see the date on it. (dont tell him why) and its right next to the Q at arlington. Check out what the Q says on it. Lets get him to go by there. Notice it says light to dark and says Trumpet. I thought that waa cool.
10:33 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Gods Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Henevercalls in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Hirsh, click on at the bottom under it