Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
10 March, 07:02
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸A message from🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
The President Of The United States Of America!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anessa dalton @squeezics
10 March, 07:05
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I CERTAINLY would not be bragging about that and how many it has killed and affected. I know he was trying to get things right but this was TOO rushed and in some places FORCED to take that is not ok that is not the President Trump that I voted for 2x

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Trump is forceing no one. He has said "Some will want it, some won't." Only employers, etc are forcing it--they are part of the problem! My sense is he knew people would remain in fear and in shut-down mode if it didn't become available. He spoke often of the "vaccine" for the "virus"--code globalists/CCP = virus; taking them out = vaccine. He has not put his life on the line or those of his family only to have this all fall apart. Still there is collateral damage which is far less than what the globalists had planned for us. With their plan, if Hillary had won, most of us likely would no longer be alive or, if alive, in extremely hellish conditions.
08:07 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Anessa dalton to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it