Only people mentioned by Courage2Stand in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
14 March, 12:48
In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication
But the greatest tragedy in that is that they don't have to be jealous. They could just as easily embrace the same strength and courage that the rest of us do. Why don't they?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
11 March, 09:14
AMEN, God bless you!!!
FUK MASKS RAW
I WILL NOT WEAR THEM IN A POOL, I WILL NOT WEAR THEM IN A SCHOOL
I WILL NOT WEAR THEM ITS NOT FAIR, I WILL NOT WEAR THEM ANYWHERE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
11 March, 12:58
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
BY THE WAY
DR. SUESS. ROCKS. 😎😎😎

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
11 March, 01:11
Well done👏👏👏

Sharon *T* @sharons316
10 March, 10:55

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
10 March, 10:42
At sprouts a couple hours ago AFTER Texas lifted the mask mandate to 100% open TODAY: Did 75% of my grocery shopping & a manager on the Isle said: “Sir, do I need to get you a mask?”.......ME: “We still doing the China communist propaganda here?”.....He actually said yes & walked away! 😂. I had to put it on or they won’t ring me on, but they’re gonna hear from me EVERYTIME I walk in their door.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
10 March, 10:16
Truth! I think some people also have the mentality too that its not fair that they are "forced" to wear one but a non mask wearer can get away with not wearing one. It is such a crazy way of thinking its like these people are so brain washed they are verging on insanity.

JQsh G21 @JQshG
10 March, 09:50
I disagree. My wife, 4yr old girl, and I all got visciously attacked for not wearing a mask the other day. Deep sleep sperg couple. The dude got in my daughters face and shouted that she has "horrible parents" and that "we should be ashamed of ourselves for teaching our daughter to not care for others' well being."

I would have decked him right then and there, but something came over me telling me to pity them and they aren't worth my time. I told them to have a nice day and God bless as they spead away in their car flipping us off.

It isn't about being offended by our light, it is about being straight up brain washed into dark fear. Fear is running their lives. With fear, their light cannot exist.

Only followers of this user (ninanon) can see their posts

Xaudius Pandora @Xaudius
10 March, 09:25
exactly 💯

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
10 March, 08:39
Truth! People who are ignorant of germs and a biohazard and wearing PPE literally have no clue. Nailed it! TY

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
10 March, 08:06
Yesssss!

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
10 March, 08:00
1000% TRUTH, you just stated what I've wanted to say and much more eloquently. God bless!