Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
Family!!! It's time to fight!! I was in Costco and where I live (Dem state, county and city) you can't go into a store without a mask. It's bad. A worker came up to me and told me to pull my mask over my nose. I told her I didn't need to and pulled out m y Drs note. "Is that a vaccination record?" She then handed me a shield and said I have to wear it. Store policy blah blah blah. I may have exchanged a few not so nice works as I was telling her it's a hoax and its a cold /flu. I threw the shield into my cart and headed to checkout and pulled my mask below my nose again. Noone else said a word to me but I did tell them I'm not coming back and red pilled a few more people on the way out. States are lifting mandates but it doesnt matter. Schools and business are still requiring masks in some of these places. It's going to take a miracle for it to go away. Enough is enough!!
06:28 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by mrsb2005 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Scooby85 ***, click on at the bottom under it