Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
10 March, 06:14
loving this 3 year delta! I assume Speech refers to Bidens first primetime speech tomorrow March 11th

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
10 March, 06:16
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
wow sounds like that ole vax is giving some real freedoms to we the people. Good grief. Dont make me get in to the "silencing your CCR5 receptors" changing the way your body respinds to futere corona strains, ebola, HIV.... come ON people! ugh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
10 March, 06:22
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
exactly - Avoid the poison jab. my question is why more of these people aren't questioning whats in the shot👀 pray bc people are still getting the "vaccine" even after telling people about the dangers and showing them the number of deaths and adverse reactions as result of the shot. And those numbers are only the ones reported.