Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Q predictions remind me of ancient prophecy. Biblical prophets always said outlandish things
and then were ridiculed by the main stream.
At this point enough Q “premonitions, visions, predictions, prophecies” have come true for him to be criticized, feared and attacked just like his biblical counterpoints. With the passage of time these age old prophets became respected as humanity saw their “visions” materialize and come true. The same will happen with Q-Team.

Past Predicts Future - Future Proves Past.

“A prophet is not without honor,
save in his own country.”

-Mark 6:4
04:49 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Jennifer Frazier @JenFrazier73
16 March, 09:47
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I know, right!?! After following Q, I find myself looking for comms when I read the Bible. 😊🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
12 March, 12:32
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
So Amazing, https://www.gematrix.org/?...
H1827, G1452, G 242= Jesus Goes to Galilee ,Jhn 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up G242 into everlasting life.
Jhn 4:44 For Jesus himself testified, that a prophet hath no honour in his own country.
444="The Appointed Times of Jesus the Messiah,"
On Saturday, April 1 in 30 A.D., four days before the Lord's death, God the Father audibly confirms that Christ has been selected to glorify His name and be the perfect lamb to be sacrificed for all sin (see John 12:28 - 32). This is in harmony with the Old Testament, as Israel was commanded to select a lamb "without blemish" four days before it would be sacrificed on Passover (Exodus 12:1 - 3).
The Passover and the Festival of Unleavened Bread
Where are we in the timeline? and leading to?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
16 March, 09:58
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
this is going to be sooo fun