Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
10 March, 11:54
NEW - OVH, one of Europe's largest data center complexes, in France destroyed by fire, 3.6 million websites taken offline, no data is likely to be recoverable. disclosetv disclosetv_chat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
God The Father
Public

March 10, 2021 · Printer Friendly
Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter
Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: "In order to keep My Commandments, you must love Me above all else and your neighbor as yourself. This Holy Love is the basis of all personal holiness and what you finally will be judged on. When in Truth you search your heart for faults and failings, you must judge yourself on these Two Great Commandments."

"As the soul makes efforts to live in Holy Love, Satan's favorite ploy is spiritual pride. The soul sees his efforts and progress, and begins to regard himself as holy. This, of course, is an attack on humility of heart, for the person who thinks he is holy has not searched his heart well. Another favorite attack of Satan is to use the same pride in people who begin to explore deliverance. They see themselves as above others who do not have the same knowledge.
04:23 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Netttrunner in this post can reply
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
10 March, 04:24
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
holylove.org

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396